Thank you for your interest in our products and technology. Chaval’s Pro Purchase Program is our way of providing outdoor professionals an opportunity to purchase gear at a discounted price. Please review our Qualification and Terms below to determine if you qualify before requesting an application. Email customerservice@ChavalUSA.com to request an application.
Qualifications and Terms
We are currently accepting applications for professionals in the following categories:
|JOB CATEGORY||REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION|
|AMGA/ACMG/IFMGA GUIDES||Photo image of current certification card showing full Alpine or Ski Mountaineering Guide status|
|SKI PATROL||Photo image of NSP Certified Patroller or Master Nordic Patroller certification|
|PSIA SKI/SNOWBOARD INSTRUCTORS||Photo image of current Level II or III or Examiner certification card|
- To be eligible, you must be employed in one of the listed ‘Job Categories’, provide the ‘Required Documentation’, and complete an application. The ‘Required Documentation’ must be provided annually, along with any other documentation requested.
- If you are approved, you will be emailed a Coupon Code that can be used to purchase one pair of gloves at a discounted price.
- All orders must be placed from the Chaval website.
- Each qualified applicant cannot order more than 1 pair of gloves in the span of 2 consecutive seasons.
- Purchases for individuals other than yourself will result in immediate dismissal from the program.
- We reserve the right to substitute available colors and cosmetically blemished product on all pro purchase orders.
- Our existing Shipping policy and Returns and Exchanges policy applies to all product and customers participating in this program. Policy details can be accessed from our website.
- Quantity of product available through this program at each geographical region is limited.
- You may not resell the products or allow anyone else to purchase products under your name, nor may you alter or obscure any logos on the products.
- We reserve the right to cancel your outstanding orders and refuse to accept further orders from you at any time and for any reason at our sole discretion.